Shipping & Delivery
How long will it take to for my order to arrive?
Our shirts are delivered in 4-6 weeks. Our suits are delivered within 4-6 weeks. If your order urgent, please contact us.
How much does it cost for delivery?
Shipping in Australia is free.
We also ship globally, find out more about international orders here
Can you rush my order?
If you need your order urgently please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate.
What countries do you ship to?
Tailors Mark ships globally.
How is my order shipped?
Australia & New Zealand orders are shipped via AAE (Australia Air Express) & Australia Post e-parcels International orders are shipped via Royal Mail, DHL, FEDEX, TNT
How I can track my delivery?
Once your order is dispatched you will receive the tracking details in an email. You can also check your order details by logging into your account. Alternatively, contact us for assistance.
Where are Tailors Mark garments made?
Our shirts and suits are made in Thailand. Our talented team in Bangkok are an extension of our Australian team. We work closely and collaboratively on every piece produced - from design through to fabric, cutting, manufacturing, stitching, quality assurance, dispatch and customer support.
Measurements & Sizing
There are several ways to capture your measurements:
- - Use our AutoSize for shirts tool. Answer a few simple questions and we'll automatically calculate your body size, using data we've collected from over 60,000 shirt orders. AutoSize for shirts has a 95% accuracy rate for perfect fit on first time orders. However if your fit isn't quite right, we will re-make your shirt free of charge.
- - Measure yourself or have a close friend or partner assist you, using our Measurements Guide
- - Visit a local alterations centre and take our Measurements Guide as reference
What happens if my garment doesn't fit?
We will re-make a garment at no cost if it doesn't fit, or refund you in full.
I want to change my measurements of a current order, is that possible?
Please contact us and we can assess the status of your order and do our best to accommodate any changes.
Do you keep my measurements on file for future orders?
Yes, your details are saved in your profile for future orders.
How does AutoSize work?
AutoSize for shirts is unique to Tailors Mark. Answer a few simple questions and we'll automatically calculate your body size, using data we've collected from over 60,000 shirt orders. AutoSize for shirts has a 95% accuracy rate for perfect fit on first time orders. However if your fit isn't quite right, we will re-make your shirt free of charge.
What clothing should I be wearing when I measure myself?
Wear a comfortable shirt and suit pants. Avoid wearing bulky knitwear, jeans or a jacket and be sure to keep pockets empty.
How tight should I pull the tape measure around my body parts?
The tape measure should be placed around your body firmly but comfortably. Avoid pulling it too tight or too loose.
I am ordering a french cuff. Do I need to provide a bigger sleeve length to account for the fold of the cuff?
No. We account for the type of cuff that you have chosen. Simply follow our standard sleeve length when supplying your shirt measurements.
How secure is your ordering system?
Our order process is secured with 128 bit encryption meaning your personal information is guarded and safe.
What are your payment methods?
Visa, Mastercard, American Express. We also offer AfterPay in Australia.
Is payment upfront?
Yes, all of our products are made-to-order so we require full payment at the time of purchase.
How are the suits constructed?
Our suits are all handcrafted, bespoke jackets with the following premium features:
- Front canvas with real horsetail hair
- German Helsa shoulder pads
- German BWD Felt under the collar
- Ascolite swiss button heat seals
What is the price for one of your individually tailored suits?
Our suits start at $1,191 and range to $2,976, depending on the cloth and finishes you choose.
What is the price for an individual jacket or pair of pants?
Our pants range from $358 to $893. Tailors Mark jackets range from $833 to $2,083, depending on cloth and finish.
How do I care for the shirt fabrics?
Please see our Shirts Care Guide.
- Wash prior to first wear
- Maintain colour and brightness by occasionally using a non-abrasive stain remover around the collar, cuff and armpit before washing
- Always use lukewarm water and a gentle cycle
- Dry hanging or flat, avoid tumble drying
- Use a steam iron for best results
What are Tailors Mark suits made from?
Our custom suits are available in a wide range of fabrics for your selection, from wool blends to pure wool and luxury merinos. Read more about our suiting cloths here.
What is the price for one of your individually tailored shirts?
Our shirts range from $158 - $383, depending on the style of shirt and custom finishes you choose.
How do I care for my suit?
Please see our Suit Care Guide.
- To clean, use a clothes brush and hand steamer.
- Never machine wash your jacket. Pants can be washed in lukewarm water on a gentle cycle.
- Dry clean your suit occasionally as required.
- You can iron your suit if it gets wrinkled, however use a hand-held clothes steamer for best results
- Always hang upright in a well-ventilated closet.
Alterations & Returns
What is your returns policy?
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order we'll provide free alterations or issue a full refund.
Will my measurements be updated after alterations or a remake?
We will update your measurements profile to ensure your details are correct for future purchases.
I have a discount or promotional code, how do I use it?
If you have either a discount code or promo code, enter this at the final checkout page.
How do I redeem a Gift Voucher?
On your gift voucher you will find a Discount Code, enter this at checkout to redeem your voucher.
I am having trouble with my voucher/discount code, who can I contact?
Please contact us for assistance.