SupportDesign Your Shirt
- When creating a measurement profile, do I provide my actual body measurements or do I need to add some room around my body as an allowance for the shirt?
- What clothing should I be wearing when I measure myself?
- How tight should I pull the tape measure around my body parts?
- Can I measure myself in cm's or inches?
- I have submitted an order and realized that my measurements are wrong?
- I have ordered a 3/4 sleeve shirt, do I need to take my measurements differently to the instructions provided?
- I am ordering a french cuff (fold back cuff). Do I need to provide a bigger sleeve length to account for the fold back of the cuff?
Q: I have ordered a 3/4 sleeve shirt, do I need to take my measurements differently to the instructions provided?A: Please take ALL of your measurements as per the standard instructions. Record your full sleeve length measurement and we will apply our measurement rule of 0.6 to create the actual sleeve length of your 3/4 sleeve shirt. For your wrist, please take your normal wrist measurement, and we shall again apply our measurement rules to create the cuff size of your 3/4 sleeve. Please click here to check measurement rules.